Strategy and Business Value Advisor
SAP The Netherlands
For our customer SAP Netherlands, based in the Den Bosch office, we are looking for a Strategy and Business Value Advisor who helps their Dutch and international clients transform their organizations into Intelligent Enterprises. This is done by delivering board-level justifications for large-scale transformation initiatives enabled by SAP solutions.
You shape the Value Roadmap to calculate and validate the (financial) case-for-change, tailored to the client’s decision makers by:
- Engaging with client C-level executives on their industry dynamics, strategic objectives and challenges;
- Using design thinking, diagnostics and process benchmarking to discover value opportunities;
- Working with SAP solution experts to show how SAP capabilities deliver desired business outcomes;
Download the extensive job profile>
Functie-eisen:JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and curious team player who:
- has executive presence and sales awareness to act as trusted business advisor and shape customer journeys;
- is able to manage and execute structured client engagements with a multi-disciplinary team;
- is knowledgeable on core and supporting enterprise business processes and enterprise applications;
- can deal with ambiguity and fill knowledge gaps by networking and actively seeking information;
- is analytical, mastering techniques such as facilitation, issue identification and cost-benefit calculation;
- uses the pyramid principle to develop clear, structured and high-quality deliverables;
- delivers crisp presentations to small and large audiences and deals elegantly with objections.
10 or more years in one or more roles such as:
- Strategy, business, or technology consulting;
- Business development or value advisory for software or cloud services;
- Strategy setting, leading transformation, or P&L responsibility within a company in the General Business and/or Discrete Industries sector;
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master's degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent recommended.
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English is mandatory. Spoken and written Dutch has a strong preference.
- Excellent report authoring skills (PPT, Word).
WHAT YOU GET FROM SAP
- Competitive terms of employment;
- Flexible work environment – with opportunities to work internationally;
- Equal opportunity employer;
- Lifelong learning -> learning never stops.
Our customer SAP has a vision to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with their employees. They know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps them competitive and provides opportunities for all. They believe that together they can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. They aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
The recruitment process for this position is managed by InterExcellent. Interested candidates that match the job requirements are invited to apply by uploading their resume and motivation letter via: https://www.interexcellent.nl/u-zoekt/vacatures
For more information about this position, please contact Sietse Bergstra, Partner InterExcellent, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.nr. 035- 5280430.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, they help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now!
- Den Bosch