SAP Enterprise Security Director Netherlands
SAP The Netherlands
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, SAP is purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, SAP helps to ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, they build breakthroughs, together.
Download the extensive job profile
For our customer SAP Netherlands, based in the Den Bosch office, we are looking for a Enterprise Security Director. This is a head of cyber security role for the Netherlands and is a senior presales position providing direct support in all aspects of security to sales in the development and execution of strategies for SAP’s solutions in complex and strategic sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a strong security technical background in software and/or hosting and will excel at presenting to senior security stakeholders within SAP Customer organisations. The role requires both security credibility at senior management/CxO level as well as on operational level. SAP specific expertise is desirable, however not required.
HIGH LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be the MU/Country SPOC on all aspects of SAP related security for SAP products and hosting
- To be credible and knowledgeable across all hosting options: On Premise, RISE, HEC, Hyperscaler, Hybrid models, etc
- To be a peer to Customer Security and Governance Experts
- Have detailed knowledge of Hyperscaler security models and operations
- To validate the as-is situation and goals of our customer from a security perspective and translate this into an appropriate to-be vision with the supporting security focussed roadmap and design based on SAP’s offerings.
DEAL/ACCOUNT SUPPORT TASKS (80%)
- Act as a senior advisor to customers in all software security related matters with focus on complex and strategic opportunities
- Lead all RFx Responses for Security related questions and customer presentations to ensure a single joined up response regardless of solution components
- Gather customer requirements and identify trends across Large Enterprise and Strategic accounts to feedback into roadmap(s)
- Actively engage in account and execution planning, to influence sales strategy to best position SAP Solutions across top accounts from a security perspective
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ READINESS TASKS (20%)
- Build Trusted advisor status, attend customer meetings and deliver advanced topics, future direction and roadmap for security related topics
- Stay current on all relevant solution updates in security specialisation
- Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions.
- 5 + years of software security specialist, security architect or CISO
- 5 + years of presales experience or consulting
- CISSP or equivalent – required
- Experience of working with a broad range of SAP solutions is highly desirable, but not mandatory
- Hyperscaler architectural / operational implementation experience – highly desirable
- SAP Security Operational experience on premise / cloud – highly desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: always memorable
- Innovative and creative
- Curious – you learn by exploring, you teach yourself
- Great at finding solutions to a customer’s problems
- A team player who loves to share and contribute
- Anxious to join the best presales team in the software industry
- Speaks both Dutch (expert) and English (business level)
- Open to some travelling
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent / MBA: desirable
- Competitive terms of employment;
- Flexible work environment – with opportunities to work internationally;
- Equal opportunity employer;
- Lifelong learning -> learning never stops.
SAP company culture is focused on helping employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? SAP focuses every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. SAP offers a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
InterExcellent is supporting the SAP recruitment process for this position. Interested candidates that match the job requirements are invited to apply by uploading their resume and motivation letter via: https://www.interexcellent.nl/u-zoekt/vacatures
For more information about this position, please contact Sietse Bergstra, Partner InterExcellent email@example.com, or Riëtte Coolen, Research Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, office tel.nr. 035- 5280430.
- Den Bosch