SAP Presales Enterprise Architect
SAP The Netherlands
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, SAP is purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, SAP helps to ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, they build breakthroughs, together.
For our customer SAP Netherlands, based in the Den Bosch office, we are looking for a SAP Presales Enterprise Architect. The Enterprise Architect is a senior presales position that provides direct support to the sales in the development and execution of strategies for SAP’s solutions in complex and strategic sales opportunities.
The Presales Enterprise Architect is instrumental in the sales process. With your SAP solution knowledge, you are regarded as the trusted advisor, by your customers, by your colleagues and the full ecosystem. Your colleagues admire your ability to engage the customer, manage a room, partner with SAP sales and many more of your skills.
- Act as a senior advisor to the customer with a broad Application; LoB; or Industry-focus, covering the entire company of a customer end-to-end.
- Validate the as-is situation and goals of our customer and translate it into an appropriate business-driven to-be vision with a supporting IT-roadmap and design (processes, applications, systems) based on SAP’s offerings.
- Operationalize the customers’ business strategies in order to derive the best possible solution for the customer considering public / private cloud and on-premise scenarios.
- Clarify and take into consideration key stakeholder requirements to jointly create a path to solution and builds the relationship for future business.
Deal / Account Support (80%):
- Create Enterprise Architecture and Roadmap Design.
- Lead architectural discussion: Discovery, Strategy, Recommendations.
- Cloud Strategy and Roadmap Service.
- Actively engage in account and execution planning, to influence sales strategy to best position SAP Solution across top accounts.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Business Architects to assess customer needs and appropriate mapping to SAP solutions.
- Support complex and strategic deals especially in Strategic Customer Programs & Key accounts.
- Support PreSales leads in conducting business transformation workshops.
- Support ‘design thinking’ approaches to maximize SAP’s innovation and revenue potential.
- Present and position the broader vision and value of SAP’s portfolio to customers. Help ‘connect the dots’ between business goals and IT capabilities.
- Evangelise on strategic innovation areas such as: SAP Strategy, Hyperscalers, Big Data, Data Strategy, Cloud, UX, Machine Learning etc.
Business Development / Readiness Tasks (20%):
- Build Trusted advisor status, attend customer meetings and delivers advanced topics, future direction and roadmap,
- Uncover opportunities to generate demand with customers to help drive additional revenue,
- Stays current on all relevant solution updates in primary specialisation,
- Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions,
- Attains and maintains TOGAF certification,
- Actively participates in the Enterprise Architects HUB community.
DOWNLOAD THE EXTENSIVE JOB PROFILE IN PDF
Functie-eisen:JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement. Master / MBA preferred,
- 5+ years of presales experience or consulting in the SAP eco-system,
- 5 + years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job,
- 2+ years in Enterprise Architect presales role working with SAP solutions,
- Demonstrates appropriate EA level successful engagements,
- TOGAF qualified – highly desirable,
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching,
- Design Thinking experience in customer facing engagements,
- Experience in sales and sales processes,
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both English and Dutch,
- Business level Dutch language: expert.
WHAT YOU GET FROM SAP
- Competitive terms of employment;
- Flexible work environment – with opportunities to work internationally;
- Equal opportunity employer;
- Lifelong learning -> learning never stops.
SAP company culture is focused on helping employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together.
How? SAP focuses every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. SAP offers a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
InterExcellent is supporting the SAP recruitment process for this position. Interested candidates that match the job requirements are invited to apply by uploading their resume and motivation letter via: https://www.interexcellent.nl/u-zoekt/vacatures
For more information about this position, please contact Sietse Bergstra, Partner InterExcellent firstname.lastname@example.org, office tel.nr. 035- 5280430.
- Den Bosch