The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of projects throughout their lifecycle.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of projects throughout their lifecycle. They are responsible for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project, for identifying key resources and providing the direction they require in order meeting project objectives. The Project Manager provides leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria. They also ensure adherence to project management methodology practices, provide team coaching, evaluate the performance of team members and reinforce the enterprise knowledge management through the collection and communication of lessons learned.
Download the full job description >
- 3 – 5 years of project management experience in project implementations using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in teambuilding and leading teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements.
- International Experience.
- Some international implementation experience is a plus.
Management and Leadership Experience
- Management experience in managing small to medium size teams or organizations
- Management experience of medium size multilayered team is desirable
- Management of remote resources (global delivery or distributed organization) is a plus
- P&L of LoB in small to medium size organization is desirable
- Cultural awareness and experience working across different cultures and nationalities
- Strong leadership and people management skills are desirable
- Experience leading in matrix organization without formal authority is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Required undergraduate university degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or equivalent training and job experience
- English: Fluent
- Den Bosch, The Netherlands. Travel is required within The Netherlands.
- Interested candidates that match the job requirements are invited to apply by sending their resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application closes on Friday November 27th.
- For more information about this position, please contact Sietse Bergstra, Partner InterExcellent, email email@example.com , tel.nr. 035- 5280430